From the tip of the Baja California Peninsula, among the hills sits an old secluded Rancho where in 1996 Desert Soap was first created by Michele and Mario - brought to you from Baja Desert Soaps. Baja Desert Soaps is nestled high in the foothills above Boulder Colorado - we found these amazing products on our annual pilgrimage to Baja, bringing back home these bottles of sunshine, and lathers of opulent lusciousness!! Just what we need for our arid high desert life. Desert Soaps nourishes our skin and our soul - from Baja to Boulder
☼ sol blessings - Karyn, Baja Desert Soaps
Baja Desert Soap Mission: to make an all natural, kind to the body, good for the environment soap.
- All the energy needed to make our soaps comes from 100% sustainable solar
- Products are created from natural ingredients including bark, herbs and flowers
- We wild harvest from the surrounding desert
- Made with our own sweet well water
- We minimize the use of plastics and packaging
- We strive to make our business and our body products ecologically sound.
- We employ rural women living in nearby ranches who are learning a new skill and bringing back the ancient practice of soap making,
- We provide long term, stable employment and unique opportunities for women living in a very remote area.